Steffi's Recipes
Spread the Joy of Cooking !!!
Home » , , » Matar Paneer Recipe / Shahi Matar Paneer

Matar Paneer Recipe / Shahi Matar Paneer

Written By Angela Steffi on Thursday, September 22, 2016 | 9:43:00 PM


Matar Paneer Recipe / Shahi Matar Paneer is delicious paneer and peas gravy which is an excellent side dish for chapathi , roti or naan. It can also be served with pulao or fried rice. The first step in making this easy mutter paneer recipe is to make paneer, although you can use store bought paneer, I like to make my paneer at home. I used 1.5 litres of milk and curdled it with lemon juice to yield about 150g of paneer.Then the selection of peas also plays a major role fresh matar (peas) always tastes several times better than the frozen mutter.In this paneer matar masala recipe we have made a silky smooth gravy using onion, tomatoes and cashews and then we have added the homemade paneer and green peas.I have used kashmiri chili powder to get a nice appetizing color to the masala gravy.You can add cream at the end to add more creaminess to the gravy.


For Detailed Matar Paneer recipe with Ingredients please visit: 

http://www.steffisrecipes.com/2016/08/matar-paneer-recipe.html







SHARE

About Angela Steffi

I am an avid food blogger with a great passion for food. I am always eager to try new recipes and modify recipes and experiment with them. I have two cooking channels on Youtube CLASSIC MASALA HUT (for english recipes) and MADRAS SAMAYAL (for Tamil recipes).

2 comments :

  1. I really like your Blog. Thanks to Admin for Sharing this Cooking Idea. Addition to this here I am Contributing one more Similar Stories Cooking tips to prepare shahi Matar Paneer Recipe.

    ReplyDelete